Senior Housing Coordinator (12 month contract)
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the organisation
- Diverse & varied role in a supportive and dynamic environment
- Be surrounded by a team of experienced industry leaders/professionals
Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
As the Senior Housing Coordinator, you will be leading the Sydney office support team and overseeing our regional office administrators. This 12 month fixed term contract will see you play a key leadership role in the housing team will see you ensuring consistency and best practice across all our offices.
- Overseeing a local office administrative team to ensure they provide consistent, efficient, and quality services to internal and external personnel
- Regularly reviewing office premises for space planning purposes, maintaining records of staff movements and Confidentiality Agreements
- Procuring and approving office-based costs in accordance with set financial budgets
- Provide support to the H&S Manager to ensure that the office environment complies with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines sufficient for inspections
- Coordination of both Fire Warden and First Aid training and qualified personnel ensuring sufficient coverage in accordance with staff numbers
- Maintaining financial asset registers and lease contracts such as office leases, operating car leases and residential lease contracts for internal use
- Compiling records of financial and non-financial data to assist in the renewal of our insurance premiums
- Liaising with external building management to arrange additional tasks or contractors associated with the day to day running of the office
- Occasional Reception cover when required to handle incoming calls and welcoming visitors and contractors to the office in accordance with company standards
- Engaging with the Global Housing team and participate in global initiatives as required as representative for Arcadis Australia
- Promote automation and drive continuous improvement across our processes and teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant experience in a professional environment
- Organised, methodical and with a good work ethic
- Relevant qualification or experience in Administration & Facilities Management, including First Aid and Fire Warden qualifications
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office packages
- Well organised with high level of attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You’ll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Arcadis Australia is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK 180