Construction Administration Engineer
Location: Australia, Southport
Job Type: Full time
- Join a global leader in built and natural assets
- Work on real projects that improve the quality of life
- Join a truly diverse and inclusive culture and a firm that values it’s people
- Genuine flex working opportunities including hybrid working and part time hours
Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
Due to continued growth across our Urban Development & Regeneration business, we are looking for Civil Engineers to join our Gold Coast team to deliver land development projects with a focus on residential greenfield, urban regeneration, industrial, roads, public infrastructure and water projects. We’re seeking a Civil Engineer to provide construction phase support to the Gold Coasts largest residential development site.
Your role will predominantly include:
- Construction Phase Services including production of Bill of Quantities, tender and construction documents, construction supervision, site inspections, site meetings and contract administration;
- Assist team leaders and project managers with the writing of consultancy fee proposals;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with Project Managers, Designers, and Drafters within other disciplines;
- Make valuable contributions to our projects through innovation and technical solutions whilst developing and maintaining relationships with clients; and
- Providing technical advice to project team members whilst building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant degree (civil engineering) from a recognised institution
- Demonstrated civil engineering experience gained across urban development projects working in Australia; exposure to residential and/or industrial subdivisions will be advantageous;
- Possess strong communication and report writing skills; and
- Excellent client-focus and a sound technical know-how will propel you in sustaining a successful role and contributing in Arcadis’ success.
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You’ll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Arcadis Australia is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK 180