Principal Electrical Engineer
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
- Join a high performing team delivering great results
- A company that truly values its people, offering professional memberships and global project exposure
- Genuine flex working opportunities including hybrid working and part time hours
Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
Off the back of major project wins and growing pipeline of work in our Energy and Resources team, we are looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to cover a broad range of aspects of HV power systems in our Perth team.
- LV and HV Power systems analysis (loadflow, contingency analysis, fault levels, harmonics)
- LV and HV network design (concept level design)
- HV Protection systems design
- Earthing System Design
- Preparation and presentation of reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with overall HV and LV electrical engineering in heavy industrial and/or mining environment;
- Experience with specifying and selecting switchgear, power transformers and minor substation plant;
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Power Engineering and immediately eligible for Membership of Engineers Australia; Chartered Engineer and/or RPEQ;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills; and
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Strong client focus and the ability to work within or lead a project team; and
- Demonstrated experience of working independently and the ability to work in a complex challenging environment.
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You’ll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Arcadis Australia is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK 180
Transform Your World