Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
As an Arcadian, you already help us deliver world leading sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets. You are part of our global business comprising 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life.
Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can continue to solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
To support our growing National Transport Planning and Modelling projects, an experienced Transport Modeller position has become available.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of technical elements of projects conducted by the Transport Division
- Conduct of Technical Reviews of completed traffic engineering design and transport planning work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Responsible for the completion of required activities to deliver projects including investigation, analysis and design in accordance with accepted practice and principles
- Ongoing liaison with relevant Project Leaders/Team Leaders ensuring all parties are kept informed of all relevant matters in relation to projects
- Completion of projects according to budget and program guidelines ensuring that the requirements of the Project Quality Plan are satisfied
- Engaging in Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Arcadis
- Ensuring you are familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines
Qualifications & Experience:
First and foremost, you share our passion for improving quality of life. You hold a relevant tertiary qualification and experience in transport modelling and will come to us with:
- Significant years of experience in transport modelling;
- Expertise in one or more transport modelling packages such as AIMSUN, VISSIM, SIDRA, EMME and VISUM;
- Experience with transport network modelling and analysis, land use studies, concept and detailed designs, traffic impact assessment and public transport planning;
- Abilities to deliver projects and achieve technical excellence and client satisfaction;
- Good report writing skills; and
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You’ll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Arcadis Australia is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK 180