Senior Adviser Safety Data & Analytics
Location: Brisbane City, New South Wales, O'Halloran Hill, Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
Location: Brisbane / Rockhampton / Perth / Hybrid
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive remuneration offered plus bonus
- Play a lead role in the continuous improvement of the safety, health, and environment across the business
- Analyse, report, and dashboard safety-critical data and performance
- Flexible working opportunities available.
What you will be doing: The role leads the safety technology agenda for the enterprise, enabling performance reporting and generation of Safety, Health, and Environment insights for Aurizon’ leaders.
- Manage the Safety, Health, and Environment reporting system (Beakon) and external vendor relationship.
- Deliver periodic enterprise SHE analysis and performance reporting.
- Enable the continuous monitoring of safety performance through reporting and analytics.
- Manage and continuously improve safety data quality and integrity to enable sound internal and external performance reporting.
- Automate reporting processes and visualise safety performance insights through PowerBI dashboarding.
- Build safety analytic functionality and capability across the Safety, Health, and Environment function.
- Demonstrated experience in safety IT platforms, technologies, and data analytics.
- Degree level qualification OR equivalent experience in a similar position.
- Expertise in developing and maintaining PowerBI analytic reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including performance report writing and presentation of information to different leader and operational groups.
- Ability to coach and uplift in analytic capability.
- Project management.
- People management and leadership experience.
What we can offer you: At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities.
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone