Identify & Access Mgmt(IAM) Architect
Job Type: Contract/temp
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Remuneration + Bonus
- Be rewarded and recognised for the value you bring
- You’ll be supported to manage and grow your career
- 2 year contract with chance of extension
About the role: You will be joining the Technology Transformation Program to implement a new operating model for the Identity and Access Management service. Identity Governance & Administration, Access enforcement, and Privileged Access Management uplift are all part of the deliverables of this Program.
- Define and implement new standards and governance processes to align with new operating model for the Identity and Access Management service
- Develop and Identity and Access Strategy based on emerging needs
- Develop platform roadmaps to achieve the Identity and Access Strategy
- Create design patterns for onboarding applications to the existing IAM and SSO/MFA services
- Define access profiles for various user types, such as external suppliers, external partners, guests etc using B2B, B2C etc.
- Implement new configurations and new capabilities to IAM platforms based on product backlog and emerging roadmaps
- More than 8 years of extensive experience in Information Technology
- Deep knowledge on Identity & Access Management (IAM) to define IAM Strategy, Capability Roadmaps, Reference Architectures, Standards and Design Patterns
- Proven experience with platforms such as Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft MFA & Conditional Access, FIM/MIM, F5 APM
- Deep knowledge of IAM protocols and standards such as SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, SSO, Federation, LDAP
- Practical understanding of international security and risk-related standards or frameworks, including SABSA, ISO-27000 series, ISO 31000, NIST
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Architect disciplines and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
What we can offer you: At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities.
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers