Business Partnership Manager
Job Type: Contract/temp
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. We create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of high performing, motivated employees, based across Australia.
- Purposeful work delivering outcomes for our 2.7 million Members
- A values led, inclusive work environment
- 12-month max term position, based in Perth
Your new team
Our Membership group provides a broad range of services to Fund members, with the goal of positively engaging, educating, growing and retaining our membership. In this team, you will work with colleagues who consistently deliver with integrity and energy. Our shared purpose is singular and clear. Every day and in different ways we are inspired by the challenging and fulfilling work of improving financial outcomes of members.
Your new role
The Business Partnership Manager role focuses on attracting, retaining and growing business and members to the Fund. This role requires you to strengthen relationships with AustralianSuper businesses by identifying opportunities, collaborating and developing relationships with internal stakeholders to provide expertise from within the Fund to businesses.
The Business Partnership Management aspect will have you establish and maintain robust relationships with key decision makers, contacts and influencers internally and externally with a deep understanding of what AustralianSuper offers and how the Fund can meet their needs. The successful candidate will also provide expert advice and insights in relation to superannuation as well as any updates around the changing legislative environment.
What you'll need
- Hold a current RG146 license
- Flexibly to work outside normal business hours, which may include occasional weekends and regional area travel.
- Strong presentation skills and experience delivering education via face to face or through digital channels.
- Proven experience in a similar senior relationship role, within a financial services environment, with specific responsibility for managing relationships with senior executives including CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors.
- Excellent relationship skills, proven ability to initiate, maintain and manage relationships to gain cooperation and meet timelines.
- Well developed, written and verbal communication skills including proven experience in dealing with confidential or sensitive issues and ability to develop and maintain rapport across all organisational levels.
- Deep product understanding of superannuation including defined benefit, risk, Centrelink, investment choice and pension-based products.
- Previous experience with corporate superannuation arrangements and defined benefit schemes essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a People Leader who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (since 2012). We are committed to the recruitment, development, and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you.
All roles can flex at AustralianSuper, and we are happy to discuss what this can look like for you. Please talk to us about the flexibility you are seeking, and we will explore what is possible for this role.
Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Progress, powered by purpose.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.