Senior Analyst, Treasury Operations
Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and ultimately to deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
The role of Senior Analyst, Treasury Operations sits within the Investment Operations function. In this role you will be tasked with supporting the management and monitoring of the Fund's OTC, Collateral & margining, securities lending and cash commitments. You will have the opportunity to work across an evolving diversity of activities and tasks that the Treasury Operations team are and will be responsible to deliver.
The key service deliverables of Investment Operations include;
- Uncleared OTC Derivatives Collateral Management - management, monitoring and reporting of trade dataset, OTC portfolios and processes including management of the OTC collateral model to ensure the timely and equitable allocation of margin calls, interest and commissions to the Fund's portfolios.
- Cleared OTCs Derivatives and Futures Margin Management - management, monitoring and reporting of trade dataset, derivative portfolios and processes including management of the margin model to ensure the timely and equitable allocation of margin calls, interest and commissions to the Fund's portfolios.
- Securities Lending - monitoring and reporting of securities lending activities and the analysis of opportunities identified by front office including management of models and user-defined reporting. Management of compliance requests and ensuring all transactions and activities are appropriately monitored and documented.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with internal teams and external service providers.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives within the team and broader business.
What you'll need
- Broad/deep collateral management experience across exchange-traded futures, cleared and non-cleared over-the-counter derivatives and securities lending and treasury operations.
- Understanding of derivative instruments and associated settlement/clearing processes.
- Meticulous attention to detail and pride in performance.
- Strong analytical capabilities with demonstrated problem-solving skills and a high level of curiosity.
- A pro-active and positive attitude to take on tasks and develop subject matter expertise.
- Ability to understand and challenge existing processes to identify and drive improvement.
- Advanced use of MS Office products with experience in using complex excel models
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress, powered by purpose.