Head of Colleague Partners
Job Type: Full time
- We make a difference, delivering outcomes for millions of members.
- Join a fast paced and growing team with a global reach.
- Flexible, hybrid working practices.
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
The Head of Colleague Partners is responsible for partnering with the business to provide strategic advice on colleague related issues, with the objective of achieving the culture and capability required to be a high performing organisation. This role leads and oversees the Colleague Partner Department ensuring key and trusted partnership and advice to the Fund's Executive. The role's key ambition is to ensure that the Fund's colleagues have a positive engagement experience.
Some key tasks but not limited to;
- Partnering with the business to provide strategic advice on colleague related issues.
- Lead the Fund's Colleague Partners and Advisers.
- Providing guidance and coaching on employee relations matters.
- Working with Group Risk to ensure culture & conduct frameworks and practices are embedded in the Fund.
- Providing strategic people advice to Leadership Teams and developing domain specific colleague plans.
What you'll need
- Extensive experience at a C&C leadership level, with a personal commitment to collective C&C achievements
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully implementing Colleague & Culture strategies and initiatives.
- Proven ability to address strategic challenges and provide trustworthy guidance.
- Proven experience building, developing and leading high performing teams.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- An innovative and creative mindset with a continuous improvement mindset
- Extensive employment law knowledge and employee relations experience
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.