Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Specialist is responsible for 1st line compliance across the Fund Services Group's regulatory obligations. It plays a key role in reviewing and approving activities and materials and being a key regulatory and technical SME for Fund Services.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Provide day-to-day compliance reviews, assessments, feedback and sign-off as required for the Fund Services teams.
- Working in collaboration with the Compliance Manager and stakeholders to provide support to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations are understood and complied with on an ongoing basis.
- Review communications and other member and employer material to ensure compliance with the SIS Act and other relevant legislation. As required, provide comments and compliance reviews on documentation including (but not limited to) member letters, brochures and guides, member and employer forms, remediation and claim communications and templates.
- Provide technical support, including interpretation of complex regulatory issues, on a range of matters.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships across all levels of the Fund.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate systems and processes to address and comply with new regulations.
What you'll need
- To be RG146 qualified.
- Experience in financial services compliance and an understanding of financial products and business processes.
- Experience with an understanding of compliance regulations.
- Strong knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks.
- High level of personal integrity as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching, and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit, and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.