Product Owner, B2B Channels
Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
As the Product Owner, B2B Channels, you are responsible for driving the Business and Adviser Portals roadmap, gathering and prioritising product requirements and features, interacting with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs, analysing market trends and business opportunities. You will work closely with internal team to execute on roadmaps and deliver a market leading digital self-service experience to members, advisers, and participating employers.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Develop and maintain a product vision consistent with Fund and Member Experience digital first business strategy.
- Create and maintain a rolling 12-month product feature plan that balances Fund product and service, channel feature and product lifecycle needs based on providing features that users value.
- Work with internal teams to determine scope and sequencing for product releases. Develop associated lean canvases, business cases, budgets and plans where required in support of the proposed product roadmap.
- Oversight of internal delivery teams and partners progress to ensure that they are designing and developing features for our advisers and employers consistent with user stories and UX design.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Maintain visibility of ongoing product performance, user feedback and Total Cost of Ownership, incorporating relevant changes / features / fixes into product backlog
- Act as an ambassador for the B2B Portals internally and externally, and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Assist in the creation of content for direct communication to advisers and employers, external presentations and website production supporting the effective promotion and use of the B2B Portals
What you'll need
- 5 years' experience in delivery across a range of digital products within agile delivery framework
- Demonstrated successful delivery of digital products to market for B2C / B2B large scale markets.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships across the business to drive product development and growth.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging customer insights to build and develop tailored, innovative, and differentiated products and solutions.
- Strong working understanding of digital content management, AI/chatbots, identity and data privacy, messaging and digital advice tools and their role in creating leading digital portal experiences.
- Combination of technical aptitude, judgement, commercial acumen, and product management skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and research skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills; strong presentation skills.
- Experience in development and presentation of business cases and justifications to senior stakeholders
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching, and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit, and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.