Vendor Services Manager (Administration)
Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
This senior role works closely with the Strategic Relationship Manager within SRCM team and with teams across Fund Services, Member Operations, Member Experience and Technology Services.
The SRCM team is a small but highly capable team responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective management of the Fund's third-party service providers; and system & data vendors. In particular, the oversight and management of strategic relationships; managing third-parties in line with the Fund's third-party management framework, the ongoing management of contract & commercial arrangements; and facilitating the provision of fit for purpose third party service into the Investment; Member and Fund Services teams.
The successful applicant will work with a high level of autonomy and management, have a 'can do' attitude, including a focus on service, and a strong ability to engage and influence effectively with senior stakeholders across the department and with strategic third-party partners.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Establish & manage on-going third-party governance & service management forums.
- Track and, where required, ensure establishment of SLAs, quality metrics, monitor vendor costs, and resolve relationship issues by working closely with business owners and vendors to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose, met and services performed.
- Co-ordinate vendor led initiatives/workshops, collating actions & feedback loops.
- Manage new and changing services, working closely with internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure E2E occurs effectively.
- Manage change delivered by third party vendors, and ensure vendors deliver to priorities set.
- Manage periodic validation processes for vendor services with business owners.
What you'll need
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Business disciplines.
- A minimum 8 years broad administration experience from within the investment management/ superannuation/ or custodian sectors.
- Solid understanding of administration vendors and services.
- Ability to document business processes, standard operating procedures and service level agreements.
- Support the management of third party risk in accordance with the Fund's Risk Management Framework including risk identification and management, risk profiling, risk reporting and incident management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.