Senior Associate, Virtual Change Team
Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
The Virtual Change Team (VCT) is a pool of resources that are dedicated to delivering continuous improvements across the Fund Services Operations teams. The VCT member is responsible for owning and delivering BAU change items for their respective Operations team and providing SME input into larger change initiatives which are delivered through a separate Operations Change capability.
In this role you will own and deliver on BAU change items for our Member Operations team. You will work collaboratively across the Operations teams, the Member Domain along with our Administrator to identify improvement opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be endlessly curious about what is possible beyond the status quo, and confident to challenge existing ways of doing things. Promote a team culture of innovation and new/different ways of thinking about and solving business problems.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Identify change opportunities, and advocate for innovative solutions to business problems. Raise new change opportunities on behalf of the Member Operations team via the Operations Change framework, and present these at the Triage forum.
- Lead the prioritisation of BAU change activities within the Member Operations team.
- Effectively design, lead and implement approved BAU changes assigned to them through the Operations Change framework, enabling continuous improvement, increased efficiency and scalability within their BAU team.
- Contribute to broader change initiatives being led by the Operations Change team.
- Be aware of larger change items, strategic and major projects impacting the Member Operations team, and ensure awareness and readiness within the team.
- Be a change champion in the Member Operations team and assist team members to identify improvement opportunities. Assist to build a continuous improvement culture across the Member Operations team.
What you'll need
- Commitment to delivering exceptional member outcomes and a passion for continuously improving member experiences.
- Seasoned professional with 7-9 years' experience working at a Superannuation Administrator, Superannuation Fund, Fund Manager, or Custodian.
- Operational understanding of the data flows between Asset Owner, Fund Manager, and the Custodian/Administrator/Registry.
- Solid understanding of Superannuation Administration vendors and services.
- Ability to work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity as and when necessary.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across various teams to achieve end to end business outcomes.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.