Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk Oversight
Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
In this role as Senior Analyst you will work closely with the Manager, team members and internal stakeholders to assist with the delivery of the third party risk, due diligence, and oversight program. The role will require undertaking Due Diligence assessments of third parties and will support the uplift of data and analysis and implementation of processes, systems and tools that will enable vendor / supplier relationship owners to manage and demonstrate effective management of their third party risk. The role will also involve management of controls to assist business in the governance of their third party risk profiles.
This is a role that would fit an audit or risk management background.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to;
- Supporting the team to deliver the Third Party due diligence program across the various tiers of vendors/suppliers both new and existing.
- Undertake due diligence activities on third parties as assigned, including assessing business continuity plans, reviewing internal control reports, labour practices, financial viability, privacy and data controls, country risk and sanctions screening.
- Support the team by monitoring and managing workloads; completing data record keeping and analysis; producing insights and reporting; performing financial crime screening; and assisting with other activities to ensure continued implementation of the designed model meets the Fund wide requirements to be scalable, efficient, and user-friendly.
- Ability to work with data to analyse, manipulate, and produce meaningful and insightful reporting.
- Ensure vendor assessments occur as required and are recorded in the risk management system and contribute to the overall risk rating of that vendor.
What you'll need
- Experience in a first line risk role including risk assessment and control monitoring highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Controls management and governance in relation to risks.
- Experience of accurate record keeping and management within risk and governance systems.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution.
- Developing presentation skills for working alongside the management and senior leaders for presentation at Senior Management level.
- High-level stakeholder management and networking abilities.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress powered by purpose.