Growth Markets Information Security Official
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
You will be the primary point of contact for all security, risk, compliance, and privacy regulation related matters in the Growth Markets (Australia, Singapore/Malaysia, China/HK, Japan, Brazil and UAE) regions of Avanade.
Primary responsibility as an owner for:
- Client data security reviews and questionnaires (pre-sales and delivery),including quality control of the reviews and questionnaires completed by the India-based Client Security team.
- Escalations related to client data security (Policy 110 process management)
- Security and privacy due diligence (DD) and post-merger integration (PMI) during mergers & acquisitions when required.
- Client Data Protection (CDP)related escalations
- Escalations related to the area’s Security Posture Scorecard (SPS)– A vulnerability management initiative within Accenture and Avanade
- Maintain relationships with regional executives in relation to escalations and all other regional security matters.
- Provide thought leadership regarding information security and privacy matters impacting Avanade, Accenture, our clients, and the marketplace.
- Privacy regulation compliance items related to applicable regions.
- Drive increased awareness of and engagement with GCIS by sales, legal, and solutioning personnel.
Your Technical skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related ﬁeld from an accredited institution or equivalent military work experience. Master’s degree preferred. (Required)
- At least two or more security certification such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM,CRISC, CISA, CDPSE, or CIPM, or CIPP/E arerequired.
- Experienceleading business/technical teamsand managing complex projects. (Required)
- Proven experience building and leading a high-performanceglobal team.
- Demonstrable experience identifying, refining, and validating information security requirements.
- Very good technical skillsand strong experience concerning Microsoft products, tools, and technologies, specifically Azure cloud security, Microsoft networks, operating systems, infrastructure, development, cloud, and hybrid architectures. (Required)
- Strong experience reviewing client contracts, client architecture, and client solutions to ensure client data is protected.
- Very good working knowledge of information security and privacy controls, best practices, and frameworks (e.g. the ISO 27000 family, ISO 31000, NIST, IAPP). (Required)
- Strong problem solving, relationship, leadership, client expectations, and conflictresolution skills.
- Experience mayinclude implementing or improving processes and application of operations frameworks to enhance reliability and availability.
- Experience may include providing security design for line of business and/or specialized operations technologies and processes.
You’ve got this!