Location: Brisbane, Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Want more time to focus on the things that matter to you? So do we.
We have two parent companies that give us a strong Microsoft ecosystem with space to be ourselves.People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have the desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, then we’re the perfect match. You’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen. If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place. You will have the chance to grow your career within technical solution delivery or transition roles by leveraging your technical expertise to work across different areas such as solutioning, architecture, advisory & sales.
About the opportunity
As a Sitecore Developer within our Software Engineering practice, you’ll have the opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, working with some of the best clients in the world, helping to solve some of their most challenging problems. With the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft you’ll collaborate with a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our client partners and their customers.
What you will love doing
As a Sitecore Developer, you will focus on crafting, developing and testing critical enterprise applications that transform the digital experience for our clients. You will work on variety of development projects and get opportunities to apply your consulting expertise in advising clients and designing systems to support customer needs..
Who you’ll love working with
As part of the Software Engineering Team, you’ll love the supportive] culture. Led by Sunny Nagi who has a Forward-thinking and Inclusive leadership style and is all about Empowering. And in terms of the big picture, Avanade proudly celebrates the leadership of Global CEO,  Pamela Maynard who has brought our purpose of making a genuine human impact to the forefront of the work we do for our clients, their employees and their customers.
You have proven experience in Sitecore platform development. You are experienced in gathering and translating business requirements and leading technical discussions for development projects. functionality, cost, and delivery schedules
We also need you to have proven experience across a variety of technologies that may include:
- Experience with Sitecore XP/XM development
- Strong .NET development experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Strong software development skills in either frontend (React/Angular/Vue) or backend (C#, .NET, API) or both
- Strong software development experience in developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-level solutions (object-oriented design, microservices, Helix etc)
- Familiar with Sitecore application setup, front end, back-end development, package deployment and admin activities.
- If you have hands-on experience with any of the new Sitecore products like Sitecore Content Hub or Sitecore OrderCloud, this is highly appreciated! (nice-to-have)
- Optional experience with Azure DevOps Services, Git and PowerShell scripts.
- If you are already Sitecore certified that is a big plus (if not, we will help you get certified)
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience in delivering solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement, and top talent retention
- Good presentation skills with an ability to equally talk to an engineer as well as a client and still get appropriate messages across
- You need to be an Australian citizen and your eligibility for Security Clearance will be highly regarded
What you can expect from us
- Take full advantage of 5 MyDays off a year to relax, rebalance and focus on your health and well being or honour your personal cultural beliefs
- Love a gadget? Of course, you do! Go spoil yourself on us. Gadget allowances start from $1,000 pa
- Your well-being matters to us. That’s why you’ll receive $2,000 pa to help you, take care of you
- Empower others and be empowered through our employee networks: Women employees, PRISM for LGBTI+ employees and Veterans employees
- Help yourself to an extensive menu of Microsoft and technology certifications and enjoy up to 80 paid training hours per year