Customer Care Representative - Digital Bank
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide Customer Service excellence in a multi-channel contact centre environment. This role will require passionate, empathetic individuals who are keen to problem solve and are curious to find solutions for our customers. Leveraging digital channels to deliver outcomes that exceed customer expectations and ensuring KPIs are met in a way that aligns with BOQ values.
Naturally, you will demonstrate:
- A passion for doing the right thing by the customer and finding new and innovative ways to engage them
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong computer, analytical, literacy and conversational skills
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes and procedures
- Experience providing service via Digital Channels (i.e. Chat) would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre or equivalent is highly desirable
- Banking/Financial services experience is highly desirable
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTQIA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- BOQ Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.