Senior Servicing Administrator - Margin Lending Operations & Support
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Leveraged Equities Limited (Leveraged) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, that sits as part of Wealth Services under the Consumer Baking Division.
We are Australia’s longest operating Margin Lender, providing gearing and cash solutions to Referral Partners, Platforms, and their customers for over 30 years and we also operate in the self-directed investor space offering share trading and low-cost gearing solutions.
The Operations, Processing & Servicing (OPS) Wealth Operations function, develops and executes strategies which will deliver our wealth products and services to our customers in a fast, efficient, and cost-effective manner. A culture of operational excellence underpins this, with the delivery of a high performing and a multi-skilled and flexible workforce to support the Bank’s customer and partner value proposition.
About the role
As Senior Servicing Administrator and reporting to the Manager you are part of the Leveraged Operations & Support functions and responsible for all aspects of end-to-ending processing and administration to ensure an excellent service is provided to internal and external clients and partners.
Key accountabilities include:
- Overseeing the Servicing team to ensure all tasks are complete accurately and within agreed SLA
- Onboarding, training, mentoring and supporting new staff members while providing Subject Matter Expertise for the Servicing team and internal stakeholders
- End-to-end processing including customer account maintenance, account closures, Deceased Estate, Bendigo Invest Direct
- Workflow forecasting and monthly reporting
- Responding to queries from internal stakeholder including Customer & Partner Engagement and Customer Care and Governance teams and external stakeholders
- Supporting adhoc projects and system testing as directed by the Manager
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in processing, administrative and customer service functions within Banking and Finance with an interest in financial markets ideal
- Experience in CHESS procedures preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and supportive team member with demonstrated experience in training, mentoring and supporting others
- High attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem -solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with and support a range of stakeholders
- High level of computer literacy and numerical skills
What we offer
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter. Enclosed is a Position Description Senior Servicing Administrator PD.pdf
Applications close COB Thursday 29th September 2022
For further information about this opportunity please contact Libby Prouse Senior Recruitment Advisor on (03) 8643 4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a condition of employment with the Bank that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you have a medical contraindication or acute illness which prevents you from receiving the vaccine and you provide satisfactory evidence of this to the Bank.