Mobile Lender | Community Bank Pinewood | VIC
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
- Join the Better Big Bank
- Find true work/life balance
- Broad career & development options in a Top 60 ASX Company
Be the Change your customers are looking for
About the Role
Known internally as a Mobile Relationship Manager you will be driving consumer lending acquisition via new business development and your established referrals sources. We recognise that effective lenders march to the beat of a different drum. Their office is anywhere their customers want it to be whether their home, a Branch or even food court. They drive business acquisition not through gimmickry but connecting to a customer's needs and devising appropriate lending solutions.
Tailor your work days and find that true work/life balance with achievable KPI’s.
We have a full-time permanent opportunity available at Community Bank Pinewood, located in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Mandarin language skills are preferred, however not a requirement.
You may a strong established sales professional with proven long-term success or bring a depth of consumer lending & finance experience.
- Proven business acquisition skills and established quality referral sources and networks in the region
- A history of successfully prospecting for new business, self-generate business i.e. customer acquisition and business development metrics
- A customer first approach
- Proven ability to implement strategies that achieve continued growth and KPI’s
- Self-driven with initiative
- Developed lending knowledge and credit analysis skills
What we Offer
- Tools of the trade
- Extensive training, coaching, broad career options & development programs
- Enjoy a range of staff benefits, discounts on a wide range of bank products and services and share offers
- Flexible work options
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.