Branch Manager | Community Bank Oaks Flat, NSW
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: New South Wales, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo.
We’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for. You can be bold and take calculated risks, knowing you have the backing of your team and leaders. Join us in walking the talk when it comes to supporting our customers, giving back and making our communities a better place.
Be the difference. Be part of Bendigo Bank.
About the role
The Branch Manager will be responsible for building the strategic plan to gain market share for the localised area. You will spend a large portion of your time utilising your business development skills to build long-term connections with local community groups, stakeholders and partners to drive business opportunities for the Branch.
It is a vital leadership role within the Community Bank team and broader branch network. It is an all-rounder role, with a broad range of commercial, operational and leadership responsibilities and accountabilities.
This position will be primarily based at Community Bank Oaks Flat however will be also work across Shell harbour and Gerringong branches when required. The role is Permanent Full time working 76 hours per fortnight.
You will have:
- Experience in Residential and Commercial lending (essential)
- Understanding of financial management, business acumen and risk framework
- Embed operational and risk management practices through regular and clear communication on requirements
- Knowledge of Loan Application Processing Systems and knowledge of Branch operations is required.
So you can:
- Encourage an environment of providing feedback and recognition to staff
- Lead your team to success in both short and long-term plans
- Establish and nurture business networks to build the branch profile in your local community and create an effective referrer network
- Listen and learn from formal and informal customer feedback to continue to build and improve our connection with our customers
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. You bring your brilliant mind, and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on-the-job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please review the Position Description: Branch Manager PD_Community Bank_May 2022.pdf
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Please note: Screening and interviews may commence prior to closing date.