Senior Business Relationship Manager - North Central QLD
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Part time
Join the Most Recommended Business Bank*
* 2023 DBM Financial Awards
- Small portfolio ready for growth
- Business lending, relationship management, customer acquisition
- Full time, permanent position: North Central QLD portfolio
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with.
We have reshaped our Business Banking model to provide a better experience for our customers and our employees. We have a new Sales Support team to support our front-line teams and free up capacity for them to build deeper relationships and provide even greater customer focus than before.
It’s a great time to come on board and be part of the great culture we have at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank!
About the role
Bendigo Bank’s Business Customer division has resourced our teams to ensure we can provide the high level of service and face to face relationships that our customers are looking for and that gives us our competitive advantage.
As a Senior Business Relationship Manager you will manage a small commercial portfolio, with complex lending typically in the range of $500,000-10 million TAE. Your portfolio is the right size to allow for growth and also build deep relationships with your existing customers.
In this role you will:
- Develop strong networks with local industry, business and community groups and implement localised plans to raise the profile of yourself and the Bank in the community.
- Connect with your customers through quality conversations to design and deliver innovative, holistic and needs-based solutions. Build deep and lasting relationships. Acquire new customers. Maintain credit and portfolio quality.
- Be connected with a large network of company and Community Bank Branches who are well respected and strongly engaged with the communities they serve. Form partnership relationships with branch managers, coach and lead education of Branch teams and Business Support teams, build trusted relationships with Credit Risk.
This is a full time, permanent position. Hybrid ways of working are core to how we operate today and flexible work options are available. We are also open to the role being either full time or part time (min 0.8 FTE), so talk to us about what flexibility looks like to you.
Your portfolio ranges from Airlie Beach to Gladstone and we are open to candidates based anywhere in the region including Cannonvale, Mackay and Rockhampton.
We are looking for someone who will grasp this opportunity with enthusiasm and proudly tell our story to take our business to the next level. Does this sound like you?
- Customers are front of mind in everything you do
- Proven and proactive approach to business development with established quality referral sources and networks (or the enthusiasm to learn these skills and build your network)
- Experienced lender with well-developed business lending and credit analysis skills
- Significant knowledge of Commercial markets
- Passion and knack for sales
- Success in building strong stakeholder relationships
- Strength in negotiation and influencing others
About Bendigo Bank
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a (really!) high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Applications close 7 June, so if you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus apply now!