Branch Manager | Community Bank Bunyip & District | VIC
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Unique and rewarding career. Leadership and partnering with the community.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future.
We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve approximately 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
Our community bank branches are owned and operated by local communities, and invest significant funds back into their communities.
About the role
You will be the leader of an important local community business. You will play a key role in driving your branch and community forward, delivering tailored financial solutions to your customers. You'll play a major part in the customer experience by helping to build the 'balance sheet' of each customer you work with, and be committed to meeting the needs of both new and existing customers
As Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for leading your motivated team to deliver exceptional service and sales results, while also facilitating social impact through funded community partnerships. You'll also provide financial expertise in a range of lending products and services, including consumer lending, insurance and wealth management, as well as having some experience with small business lending.
This position is located at Community Bank Bunyip & District. The position is permanent, full-time.
Business Performance & Growth | Community Engagement
People Leadership | Business Development
We are seeking candidates with a range of capabilities:
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and develop highly effective teams in a service environment.
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth.
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
- An understanding of and empathy with social impact investing.
- Exposure to Banking and Finance products and services will be advantageous.
- Experience in residential lending is required, DLA Level 2 or higher is highly desirable.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued by your customers and local community. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to people with a depth of experience and passion for making the Branch a business of their own.
If you genuinely care for the wellbeing of your customers, enjoy contributing to a successful and growing business, are community minded and career focused, we look forward to hearing from you!