Data Analyst Regulatory Reporting – Finance Division
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Sandgate
Job Type: Full time
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
About the team and role
Part of Finance Division and Financial Control Department the Regulatory Reporting function ensures the organisation meets its compliance obligations through the delivery of accurate and timely reporting to regulators.
We have 2 new permanent positions initially to support work for the Risk Transformation Program Data Stream. The Analyst Regulatory Reporting is responsible for preparing, reviewing and lodging the Regulatory Reporting requirements of the Group and ensuring that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
The primary responsibilities of the Analyst Regulatory Reporting include:
- Preparing, reviewing, and analysing APRA/RBA/ABS returns to ensure the production of timely and accurate reports,
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual lodgement of all regulatory returns,
- Liaising with Regulators, and
- Working with other internal stakeholders to ensure all APRA obligations are met.
In addition, the role will be responsible for supporting the Regulatory Reporting team to identify, define, document, and manage data assets.
Experience, capabilities and qualifications
- Experience of data warehousing concepts and techniques, querying relational databases and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in using or configuring Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Oracle (OBIEE), and Power BI.
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, to take initiative and apply good judgement.
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking while working under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively and inclusively in any sized setting, with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Experience in APRA regulatory reporting and/or knowledge of risk related to banking industry will be highly regarded
Analyst Regulatory Reporting Position Description.docx
What we Offer
Here you’ll have variety and choice in your career direction; with opportunity to move up or across the organisation, through a diverse mix of business areas and roles.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Applications close 1 June