Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting – Group Finance
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
About the team and role
Financial Control Department, within Group Finance, provides strategic and specialised financial services to the Group through the following teams: Finance Operations, Finance Support, Statutory Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Program Management.
The Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting is responsible for:
- The provision of high quality, accurate and timely information including the review and lodgement of all regulatory and capital returns
- Ensure any changes to regulatory standards are implemented in a timely manner
- Identify process improvements and opportunities; and
- Provide direction and leadership across the team.
The Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for the oversight and production of the Group’s regulatory reporting obligations (including capital reporting). The team plays a critical role with the external regulator and other industry forums.
The role leads a medium sized team based in various locations.
Experience, capabilities and qualifications
- Professional accounting qualifications with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in financial management gained within the financial services sector is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience/detailed understanding of regulatory and/or compliance reporting.
- Previous experience leading projects
- Demonstrated Leadership skills with the ability to lead, manage and motive a team
- Effective two-way communicator, keeping others informed whilst asking questions to understand overall business unit needs
- Highly developed time management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting Position Description.docx
What we Offer
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.