Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Based at any of our Head Office locations, this 6-month, full time, Compliance Manager role reports to the Senior Manager Risk & Compliance and will support the further development, implementation and management of the compliance framework. The position will be actively involved in testing, reviewing, and monitoring compliance obligations within the division as well as assessing regulatory change impacts and supporting implementation. You will also be involved identifying and supporting potential control uplifts to ensure obligations are met, the preparation of regulatory responses and notifications, and supporting the division with additional training requirements that may be required to meet obligations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated technical skills with well-developed expertise across compliance and risk activities
- Ability to build internal and external relationships to facilitate risk and compliance knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly developed influencing and communicating skills with staff at all levels, including senior and executive management to convey big picture or complex issues
- Essential: Demonstrated Compliance experience in Banking & Financial Services (Line 1 or 2)
- Experience in analysing and interpreting financial services legislation
- An understanding of the wider industry including legislation and regulatory requirements
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Position Description: Compliance Manager - Divisional - 1LOD - Position Description.docx
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Crystal McNabb on email@example.com
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
All internal candidates are required to notify their leader when applying for a new career opportunity and will be asked to acknowledge they have done so upon submission of their application. Please contact the Recruitment Advisor managing this vacancy for a confidential discussion if there are any concerns meeting this requirement during the application process.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.