Senior Workforce Analyst
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Based at any of our head office locations, the Senior Workforce Analyst Roles contribute to part of a function that report into the Chief Operating Officer and will form a key influence in the Operational Enablement Function that focuses on supporting process efficiency and compliance, customer experience enhancements, financial returns for the enterprise and improving the employee experience.
The Operational Enablement team also provides insights to enable leaders to manage their capacity in line with workload requirements, review standard work-practices and take a future view on the management of the workforce
You will provide deeper insights to our workforce capacity to respond to our work volumes across multiple functions and media. You will work broadly across the Eeco to ensure that the Bank has employees with the right skills working at the right time to meet our customers’ expectations and needs.
You will work with staff across the Operational Enablement to ensure that workforce data will be provided to support both tactical and long-term decisions relating to the workforce of the Bank. The role supports the Manager Workforce Planning effectively implement workforce planning strategies and change, undertake scenario modelling, develop prediction techniques and ensuring alignment with enterprise forecasting processes.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a hybrid working model.
This role will require flexible working hours to meet business needs and interstate travel as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a senior workforce analyst preferably in a contact centre environment (2-3 years).
- Knowledge of the Bank systems, processes and procedures is desirable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience in managing competing priorities.
- Ability to forecast (short & long-term) business demand & FTE requirements and strong understanding of different forecasting methodologies.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of resilience and social awareness when partnering across the business with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of contact centre metrics and how they impact/influence customer and commercial outcomes.
- Previous experience using ActiveOps or WFM systems.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and previous experience with PowerBi highly desirable.
- Previous experience in developing reporting standards for senior management.
- Deep knowledge of data analytics and able to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of scheduling and rostering principles in a sizeable workforce.
- Understanding of Real-time processes and accountability.
- Knowledge of KPI and benefits reports.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for rostering, forecasting and root cause analysis on scheduling and forecast variances.
- Contribute to efficiency gains in Workforce Planning through active participation and leadership of functional initiatives.
- Develop seamless processes to make it easy and timely for Senior Leaders and other stakeholders to be informed of workforce trends and analytics.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Position Description: PD Senior Workforce Analyst - Apr 23.docx
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Crystal McNabb on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
All internal candidates are required to notify their leader when applying for a new career opportunity and will be asked to acknowledge they have done so upon submission of their application. Please contact the Recruitment Advisor managing this vacancy for a confidential discussion if there are any concerns meeting this requirement during the application process.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.