Community Engagement Advisor | Community Bank Boorowa, NSW
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo.
We’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for. You can be bold and take calculated risks, knowing you have the backing of your team and leaders. Join us in walking the talk when it comes to supporting our customers, giving back and making our communities a better place.
Be the difference. Be part of Bendigo Bank.
About the role
The Community Engagement Advisor is crucial in driving the relationships and engagement between the branch and its local community with the purpose of creating demand for the use of in branch experiences, digital channels and grow the business.
To be successful in the role and contribute to business growth and generating opportunities for the branch, you’ll coordinate and manage the community engagement strategy for your local community bank company, attend local events, and drive relationships with key stakeholders in the community.
Social media and local marketing activation play a pivotal role in creating awareness and connection with the local community. You will be responsible for creating and posting content and driving engagement through various social media platforms.
This role will assist with having a positive impact in your local community and in turn the organisation through aligning activities to the branch business plan and building a pipeline of new prospects and opportunities.
Participation in your local community initiatives is an expectation of the position where travel, weekend work or work out of hours may be required on occasion.
This position is located at Community Bank Boorowa . The role is Permanent Full-time . The roster is 76 hours per fortnight.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Strong customer service and customer experience ethos
- Ability to drive and maintain effective working relationships and networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in Marketing and managing social media pages
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Project or event management experience is highly regarded
- Excellent PC skills with knowledge and experience in digital platforms and creative/editing tools
- Community focus – cultivating strong relationships within the community
- Managing priorities – effectively prioritising goals, requirements, and areas of opportunity
- Retail awareness – knowing your market and what resonates in the area
- Social media – Instagram and Facebook guru!
- Marketing – planning, creating, communicating, and delivery of content
- Event Management – ability to run events and bring event ideas to life
- Administrative support – provide timely and accurate administrative support to meet the needs of all relevant stakeholders
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. You bring your brilliant mind, and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on-the-job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Please note: Screening and interviews may commence prior to closing date.