Senior Reporting Analyst and Reporting Analyst – Credit Risk
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo.
About the role and team
The role of the Credit Risk Reporting Department sits within the Credit Risk function and develops, produces, and provides insights across the Bank’s Credit Reporting requirements.
We have 2 positions within the Internal Business Unit Reporting and Management Credit Reporting teams which will be either Senior Reporting Analyst or Reporting Analyst depending on candidate capability and experience.
Within Internal Business Unit Reporting the role will develop and prepare reports including the distribution / presentation of reporting to allocated individual business units. The core responsibility is to represent Credit Risk reporting to the business units, to focus on risk areas within each business in detail. To understand the challenges and risks faced by individual businesses. In particular, seek to establish the particular focus on origination, retention, and default management.
Within Management Credit Reporting the role will prepare reports and support the presentation at Committee level and deliver on actions arising. The core responsibility is to prepare reports and the control process associated with the preparation. They will be responsible for the development and delivery of insightful and accurate regular risk reporting. Ensure integrity of risk information and reports by implementing appropriate quality control processes. Contributes to risk reporting and supports enterprise key risks, and risk appetite statements.
You’ll join an established and experienced team with the opportunity to further learn and develop. We are open to discussing different locations based on the candidate experience.
Capabilities, experience and qualifications.
- Experience in using databases, understanding of data warehousing concepts and techniques, data sourcing using relational databases, SQL, and business intelligence tools like PowerBI and SAS advantageous (these technical skills will be requirements in the technical data focused role, and preferred skills in the other roles) preferred
- Highly experienced in drafting and presenting analytical reports and recommendations to Boards and Senior Management.
- Ability to drill down on the data to provide analysis and commentary on observed trends
- Highly developed time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Is proactive, positive and maintains composure under pressure
- Ability to build effective stakeholder and team relationships
- Strong technical skills in MS Excel for use in data management, data analytics, reconciliation and data table/chart/graph creation
- Strong Credit Risk understanding and knowledge (including Basel II Regulations) preferred
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
What we Offer
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. You bring your brilliant mind, and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on-the-job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.