Product Performance Analyst | 12-month Contract
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Sandgate
Job Type: Full time
Your new role with Bendigo Bank is just a few clicks away.
Position description: Product Performance Analyst PD Nov23.docx
Reporting to the Manager Product Performance, you will support the Product and Pricing teams, by working to identify, execute and track outcomes of opportunities that will improve the financial performance for the Bank and better outcomes/experiences for our customers.
Closing Date: 6th December 2023
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong knowledge and experience using SQL & Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience in extracting and preparing data to create reporting and insights.
- Background in analytical skills with an ability to translate data into insights and action.
- Experience with Python or R – desirable.
- Understanding of key AGILE concepts and/or experience with leading or operating in an AGILE environment preferred.
- Proven people leadership skills, including the ability to deal effectively and confidently with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Experienced in financial modelling and calculation of financial metrics - desirable.
As a Product Performance Analyst you will get to do:
- Form a pivotal component of the analytical framework within Bendigo and Adelaide Bank working closely with Senior Leaders within the Customer Enablement division
- Facilitate data-driven insights by comprehensively understanding and analysing the performance of our product and pricing strategies, key drivers of product effectiveness, and the overall strategic trajectory of the bank.
- provide leadership to project teams and collaborate with business stakeholders to develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
This is a full time, 12 month contract position, based in our Adelaide/Melbourne/Bendigo head office locations. We offer flexible work options that put our people first, and a hybrid model of two days in a local office per week.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury, or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
About Bendigo Bank
With over 7,000 employees, we are Australian’s most trusted retail bank, our purpose is – ‘to feed into the prosperity of our customers and communities, not off it’. We are one of Australia’s most trusted brands and this isn’t something we take lightly, which means Bendigo Bank is the Bank you can be proud to work at!
Find out more about us and our incredible history here: About us | Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (bendigoadelaide.com.au)
Our perks and benefits:
Belong to a wonderful team of people. Know how we know they’re great to work with? They told us! Great benefits, work life balance, and flexibility
- Bendigo Bank supports ongoing development, with the potential for a portion of education fees being reimbursed by the bank. We want you to be the best version of you, and to help you achieve that!
- We know the last few years have been rough, so we have partnered with Sonder as our EAP provider that is so much more than just one-on-one counselling. At the touch of a button, you will have access to self-help 24/7 or you can live chat with a team of safety, medical, and mental health professionals to assist with anything life throws at you.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join the better big bank!
Still in two minds?
Research suggests 60% of women and underrepresented groups might stop here, even after getting as far as drafting an application. We believe that diversity makes every team stronger, so even if you don’t tick every box we still want to see your application!
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
We don’t want you to be missed, so please note that directly emailed CV’s may not be picked up by the system and may risk being missed from the process.
We love the support recruitment agencies give businesses every day, however, we have got this. Our superstar recruiters will reach out to our fabulous panel if we need a helping hand.
For more information please contact Crystal.McNabb@bendigoadelaide.com.au