Job Type: Full time
What you will enjoy doing
- You will increase portfolio profitability through effective price, product substitution & contract management
- Further, you identify, develop, and commercialize growth opportunities with existing customer accounts and new business prospects
- Naturally, you develop mutually rewarding relationships with prospective and current customers
- Providing technical assistance, solutions and deliver outstanding customer experience
- In addition, you work collaboratively across internal functions
What makes you great
- You possess strong selling and business development skills including customer negotiation
- In addition, your thorough knowledge of price and contract management will aid you well in this position
- Furthermore, you have excellent time management, verbal and written communication skill are results focused, you take initiative in everything you do
- Your welding, fabrication, Gas or similar trade experience will be highly regarded
- You have prior experience growing existing accounts, generating and converting opportunities
Why you will love working with us
At Linde we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high-quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What we offer you!
At Linde, the sky is not the limit. If you’re looking to build a career where your work reaches beyond your job description and betters the people with whom you work, the communities we serve, and the world in which we all live, at Linde, your opportunities are limitless. Be Linde. Be Limitless.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development, with a potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programmes to recognize solo and collaborative team efforts.
At BOC we understand and respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly enthusiastic and involved when it comes to the community as well as our partner charities with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
BOC is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employer/boc-au
Have we inspired you? Lets talk about it
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume, relevant certificates and / or licenses) via our online job market.
In order to apply, you must have full work rights in Australia.