Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
What you will enjoy doing
- You will operate control room functions in a reliable and safe manner
- Further you are in charge to operate BOC plant to supply industrial gas to customers.Ensure compliance with the process safety standards and WA dangerous goodsregulations
- Manage compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality standards is part of your role
- You will be responsible for executing of process plant operational tasks including load control,start up, shutdown, plant efficiencies, taking samples, recording data and preventative
- Operate a boiler and support the continuous plant operation by interpretinginstrument readings and setting operating controls on equipment
- In this role you will support maintenance teams on site for larger type overhauls and assist in the planning and preparation, possible fault-finding of equipment in case ofmalfunction
- Support compliance to statutory requirements such as Safety Valves, Pressure Vesseland Piping
What makes you great
- You have a relevant qualification or trade experience in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Instrumentation
- Proven experience in chemical process plant operations and or reliability activity
- In addition you have overall knowledge of process, mechanical, electrical and control systems
- Excellent coordination and communication skills are required for this role
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills suit your profile
- Permit to Work (PTW) experience would be an advantage
- Forklift license and training in Operating a Boiler would be an advantage
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
Why you will love working with us
At Linde we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high-quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What we offer you!
At Linde, the sky is not the limit. If you’re looking to build a career where your work reaches beyond your job description and betters the people with whom you work, the communities we serve, and the world in which we all live, at Linde, your opportunities are limitless. Be Linde. Be Limitless.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development, with a potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programmes to recognize solo and collaborative team efforts.
At BOC we understand and respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly enthusiastic and involved when it comes to the community as well as our partner charities with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
BOC is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employer/boc-au
Have we inspired you? Lets talk about it
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume, relevant certificates and / or licenses) via our online job market.
In order to apply, you must have full work rights in Australia.