Gas & Gear Representative
Job Type: Full time
What you will enjoy doing
- You are in charge for phone and counter sales
- Promotion and up-selling of new products and initiatives is required
- Development and up-keep of in-store displays and promotional material is part of your role
- You will be responsible for the stock management and the dispatching and receiving of goods
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders is required
What makes you great
- You have experience in a retail sales environment
- Strong focus on customer service suits your profile
- Confidence in presenting our wide product & service range to our customers
- You have excellent time management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industrial and safety equipment knowledge would be highly advantageous
Why you will love working with us
At Linde we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high-quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What we offer you!
At Linde, the sky is not the limit. If you’re looking to build a career where your work reaches beyond your job description and betters the people with whom you work, the communities we serve, and the world in which we all live, at Linde, your opportunities are limitless. Be Linde. Be Limitless.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development, with a potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programmes to recognize solo and collaborative team efforts.
At BOC we understand and respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly enthusiastic and involved when it comes to the community as well as our partner charities with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
BOC is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employer/boc-au
Have we inspired you? Lets talk about it
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume, relevant certificates and / or licenses) via our online job market.
In order to apply, you must have full work rights in Australia.