Tester - Quarries (Whinstanes)
Job Type: Full time
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a driven & dynamic technician to join our laboratory team in Eagle Farm. The primary focus will conduct testing for our network of quarry products, to relevant standards in our NATA accredited Laboratory.
- Testing of aggregate and road-base products from Boral’s vast quarry network
- Supporting product research and development testing programs
- Generating reports on test results and accurate record-keeping
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintain laboratory operations in accordance with NATA accredited quality systems
- A great attitude!
- Commitment to quality & safety
- Competitive hourly rate
- Both on the job and accredited training available
- Employment stability
- Great career development opportunities
- Work with a great team, dedicated to health and safety
Boral Australia is the largest integrated construction materials company in Australia, with a leading position underpinned by strategically located quarry reserves and a network of approximately 400 operating sites. We serve customers nationally in the infrastructure, commercial and residential construction markets
Boral's purpose is to create sustainable solutions for a worldwide building and construction industry. Boral’s vision is Zero | One | Ten: no injuries to anyone ever (Zero), to be a market leader & employer of choice (One) and to be 10% better in everything that Boral does every year (Ten).
Boral is committed to high standards of ethical behaviour in such areas as the employment of children and/or migrant workforces. Boral recognises and supports the responsibilities of employers to behave in a fair and reasonable manner in their treatment of employees.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au