Plant Operator - Quarries (Mt McIntyre)
Job Type: Full time
Boral is currently seeking applicants for a role at our Mt McIntyre Quarry.
Reporting to the Quarry Manager, we are seeking an experienced Plant Operator whose primary responsibilities will be the safe and efficient operation of quarry mobile and fixed plant.
- Operation of front end loader and other quarry mobile plant as required (water cart, dump truck etc.)
- Operation of the crushing plant
- Basic maintenance and plant housekeeping
- Active participation in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting
What we are looking for:
- Quarry experience highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in mobile plant operation (loaders, trucks, etc.)
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
Why join the Boral team:
- Opportunity for training and career development opportunities
- Employment stability
- Competitive hourly rate
- Equal opportunity employees
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health and safety of employees
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you are interested in this position please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au