Senior Growth Product Manager - B2B Revenue
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually.
As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there. Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users.
We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About the Product Growth Supergroup
The Product Growth Supergroup is on a mission to supercharge Canva’s product growth engine. We are responsible for User growth, Teams growth as well as revenue growth. Within the Product Growth Supergroup, we’re responsible for driving the holistic product growth strategies for our foundational goals, creating a centre of excellence for product-driven growth and ensuring that our products are getting into the hands of as many users as possible.
Growing teams is a critical goal across the entire company. Our group is doubling down on a wide range of growth experiments and new product initiatives to drive Teams growth. Through doing this we are also deepening our focus on establishing our B2B best practices and growing our business, which already has 80% of Fortune 1000 customers onboard. On top of this, Canva has over 1 million paid teams and over 10 million monthly active users in teams.
We are early on in our journey to make Canva the household name for teams, and there is a whole lot more to do to achieve our vision and so we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us and help propel us towards our vision.
What you'll achieve in the first 12 months
Experience you'll bring
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!