Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Canva employer page in 10 seconds.
Localisation Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
On day one, you’ll start building a deep understanding of the content discoverability experience of international users. Over the next few weeks and months, you’ll roadmap major and minor improvements to the experience and build a rapport with the cross-functional teams who own content, search, and internationalisation.
After 6 months you will have guided the project from planning, through execution, and into impact analysis. You will have developed relationships with the relevant stakeholders and communicated the business case widely and thoughtfully.
In a year’s time you’ll be contributing to the team’s future vision and working on the next major localisation project.
You love taking things from chaos to clarity — you’re a natural at understanding ambiguous, complex problems and communicating them simply to others. You also have the drive to see things through despite changes and setbacks. You’re equally comfortable discussing detail with engineers and ideas with product managers and designers. You’re great with tech (Atlassian project management tools, basic web development) and you write a mean doc.
You understand the global user experience and how to improve it, ideally from experience working in a localisation/internationalisation environment within a SaaS company. Speaking multiple languages is a huge bonus, as is vendor-side experience with localisation.
What we're looking for:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.