Project Controls Manager
Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
We are seeking applications from Project Controls Managers for significant resources infrastructure projects being delivered in the Pilbara area. Based from Perth, you will lead and manage the project controls function for the project. You will be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring and quality review. In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver in a tight time frame
- Extensive relevant industry planning & project controls experience on large scale civil infrastructure projects
- High level ability in recommending mitigating measures for project delays and providing schedule delay impact analysis and forecasting
- High level ability in maintaining productive relationships with the Project Team, client representatives and sub-contractors
- Ability to leading the development of Progress Measurement System for the project
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do
We have committed to making positive contributions to the communities in which we operate and to a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage indigenous, female and multicultural applicants to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.