Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
Our NSW & ACT Business Unit is currently delivering some of the biggest infrastructure projects in the world across rail, building and civil. The Communications Coordinator is a newly created position to assist in promoting a strong corporate image for our business through consistent and effective delivery of organisational communication. This position is based in North Sydney.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Preparing high-quality internal and external communications materials – newsletters, intranet, communication on behalf of business leaders, social media
- Generate and publish project content for internal communication campaigns and events
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Provide support to projects during start-up
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience in marketing, business, public relations, journalism, media, communication
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise competing deliverables
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.