Warehouse Employee EA4
Job Type: Full time
Full-Time - EA 4
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
This role is accountable for performing the requirements of the daily operational activities of the Warehouse Department; ensuring timely and courteous provision of service is afforded to our people and customers.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all drivers and internal customers are afforded prompt, efficient and courteous service at all times.
- Pick stocks and complete requisitions ready for transport.
- Work a 24/7 rotating roster
- Checking off goods from suppliers.
- Adhering to OH&S and HACCP guidelines.
- Ensure the Warehouse, associated work environment and equipment is maintained in a clean and safe condition at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of and report any potential Health and safety issues/hazards.
- Comply with company and departmental policies and procedures including, but not limited to, Crown’s Code of Conduct, Human Resources policies and the Enterprise Agreement.
- Ensure all communication is carried out as an integral part of routine work.
- Seek to develop and maintain a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members, managers, customers and suppliers, ensuring a positive approach to work.
- Collect and return goods and equipment from all areas of the worksite as required.
- Dispatch goods accurately to meet order, timeframe and quality requirements.
- Replenish stock items and inventory as directed. Use appropriate Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to move and transport goods.
- Prepare storage areas and assist in ensuring inventory integrity.
- Perform other duties as directed.
What you will need to succeed:
- Warehousing / Stores experience
- Proficient computer skills
- F&B experience preferred but not essential
- Forklift and Victorian drivers licence(s) advantageous.
- A Strong focus and adherence to Health and Safety guidelines
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience
- You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown.
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers, with your Crown employee login.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 25th of September 2022
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.