Job Type: Full time
Your mission: To provide day to day IT support to your colleagues and customers.
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created when we work together. Reporting to the Group Senior Manager - Systems, the IT Officer promotes a strong internal service culture, ensuring a service delivery approach that is responsive to the operational and strategic needs of the organisation. The IT Officer provides first and second level remote operational Systems and ensures delivery of quality IT services. This is an integral role to the Crown IT Department requiring a high level of interaction with external vendors, internal customers, and employees to ensure the Crown Group receives optimal business value and ongoing user confidence and satisfaction of customers.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Desirable - Microsoft Certified Professional Experience
- Extensive customer service experience
- Minimum 1-year technical experience in a PC environment; MCP preferred
- Demonstrable experience working in teams to deliver business outcomes
- Willingness to continuously update personal IM skills and knowledge
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Strong – Desktop & MS Office skills
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8099.
Applications close Sunday 16 October 2022
*Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown as of 2022