Media & Advertising Manager
Job Type: Full time
Marketing Manager - Media & Advertising
FULL-TIME - CROWN MELBOURNE
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence, and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues, or the broader community.
The Marketing Manager, Media & Advertising role is to contribute to the Crown Melbourne & Sydney advertising strategies, plan all Crown Melbourne & Sydney media across traditional and digital channels and manage onsite planning and scheduling.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Key contributor to development of a strategic media communications plan consisting of high-level themes, calendarised across the year.
- Receive and understand quarterly and individual campaign briefs from Gaming / Non-Gaming Marketing.
- Brief media agencies on campaign requirements, interrogate, refine, and gain approval to media communications plans for campaigns.
- Ensure campaign plans are well integrated across all traditional advertising, digital, social media and direct communications channels, working directly with the other Marketing end to end handover of campaigns for development and delivery.
- Collaborate with Direct Marketing and Social Media teams to develop integrated campaigns.
- Ensure all creative delivered is on brand and to high standards.
- Develop relationships with key business unit representatives, to ensure alignment on campaigns delivered
The following criteria will be considered when reviewing applicants:
- Degree qualified. A degree in marketing or equivalent would be preferable or other equivalent commercial qualifications or experience.
- Strong understanding of brand strategy and experienced in brand management.
- An in-depth understanding of online and offline marketing and communications channels, and communications best practice.
- Experience working with Creative Agencies and/or in-house design teams.
- Experience working with Media and Digital Agencies.
- Managing complex campaigns, or complex projects requiring multi-tasking and working under pressure.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Sunday Midnight 9th of October 2022
As part of Crown's inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.