Restaurant Supervisor - Modo Mio
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth, we are passionate about ensuring that every visit is memorable. As the home of Perth's most luxurious hotel properties, Crown will offer you an opportunity to develop yourself in an environment driven to achieve outstanding service levels.
Modo Mio Perth brings a whole new meaning to Italian dining in Western Australia. Using the freshest local produce and traditional Italian recipes. Modo Mia, meaning ‘My Way’, offers authentic Italian cuisine that celebrates the heart of Italian culture, where food and family are central to everyday life.
As the Supervisor at Modo Mio you will report to the Restaurant Manager and assist with all functions ensuring that the efficient operation of this fast-paced restaurant is met with the highest standard of customer service.
- Ensuring quality of service is always at a high standard
- Ensuring quality of customer service is delivered by all staff
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Providing support when needed to front-line staff.
- Organise, setup and co-ordinate functions and events
- Opening and closing of the venue
- Assisting with the scheduling and rostering of employees.
- General stock ordering and stock take/stock control
Applications close Friday 7th October 2022
You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown as of 2022.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.