Restaurant Supervisor - Modo Mio
Job Type: Full time
Restaurant Supervisor – Modo Mio
Your mission: To create memorable experiences for customers by providing a high level of personalised service.
At Crown Perth, memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. As a Restaurant Supervisor you will be responsible for planning, organising, scheduling, and allocating tasks and activities within a team. You will also assist the Manager in team participation, leadership, innovation, and financial evaluation to ensure that top quality service is always provided to customers.
Modo Mio brings a whole new meaning to Italian dining in Western Australia. Using the freshest, local produce and traditional Italian recipes. Modo Mio, meaning ‘My Way’, offers authentic Italian cuisine that celebrates the heart of Italian culture, where food and family are central to everyday life.
We have exciting opportunities for a Restaurant Supervisorto join the Modo Mio team on a Full-Time basis. In this role, you will be working within the sophisticated surrounds of Modo Mio and contributing to providing high quality food and beverage service to the guest’s every visit.
- Ensuring quality of service is always at a high standard
- Ensuring quality of customer service is delivered by all staff
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Providing support when needed to front-line staff.
- Organise, setup and co-ordinate functions and events
- Opening and closing of the venue
- Assisting with the scheduling and rostering of employees.
- General stock ordering and stock take/stock control
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Free onsite parking and great access to public transport
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Tailored and laundered uniform for every shift
If you are excited to progress your career in the hospitality industry Apply Now!
Applications close Friday 24th February 2023
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights, and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
Apply now at www.crownperth.com.au/careers or for more information contact Recruitment on (08) 9362 8099.