Entertainment - Executive
Job Type: Full time
Entertainment Executive (Events)
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
An exciting opportunity exists for an industry professional to source and coordinate entertainment across Crown's gaming and non-gaming events.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating talent including sourcing musical acts, contract negotiation, scheduling and casting
- Effectively build and maintain key relationships with external talent agencies and industry suppliers
- Build relationships with internal BU's to ensure strong engagement and support for the delivery of entertainment requirements
- Ensuring that entertainment is innovative and on-trend
- Adhering to all business and compliance policies and processes
- Monitor entertainment spend against allocated budget
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in the entertainment industry with experience in booking, sourcing and researching talent
- Self-motivated, ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Experience in managing budgets
- A flexible approach to work with ability adapt and work with change efficiently and effectively
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 27th November, 2022
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities