IT Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full time
IT Operations Analyst
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we work together, we care, and we strive for excellence. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Working alongside the wider Crown IT team, the IT Operations Analyst is responsible for maintaining ongoing availability of the Crown production computer environment. As the successful candidate you will be working 12 hour shifts on a continuous roster basis: 4 days on 4 days off. Shifts are 0700 – 1900 and 1900 – 0700 hours ensuring the provision of customer focused, timely and cost-effective support for applications, user hardware and infrastructure across the Crown business.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring maximum availability of production applications by providing timely and effective support, including taking remedial action, marshalling support resources and communicating with stakeholders
- Participate in the delivery of IT projects
- Processing data backups and restorations in line with the shift task list and procedures
- Providing desktop support to meet customer requirements and operational service level commitments
- Ensuring all incidents occurring during the shift are recorded promptly and accurately to reflect status
- Completing shift documentation in a comprehensive, timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with scheduled hardware rollouts and the execution of current and future projects to ensure they meet time, cost and functionality objectives
What you need:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or a similar discipline is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Operational support experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience providing exceptional customer service
- The ability to work independently and as a team player
- Holder of a Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation (VCGLR) Category A licence or ability to obtain
- Ability and commitment to work 12 hour shifts according to a 24/7 rotating roster.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 4th December 2022
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.