Building Services Manager
Job Type: Full time
Building Services Manager – Crown Perth
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
As a Building Services Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient operation of the complex’s property and all its equipment, maintenance, repair services and the protection of the owner’s assets. In addition, structural aspects of the complex as well as the grounds and external facilities fall within this role.
To excel in this role you will possess strong management experience coupled with the ability to deliver business outcomes. Strong interpersonal, time management and forward planning skills are critical to your success.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Engineering team
- Management of H&S and compliance requirements.
- Rostering and leave management
- Contract management
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Overall improvements and innovation to engineering services
- Planning of Capital and operational budgets
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Possess previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate experience working in teams to deliver business outcomes
- Possess a sound knowledge of engineering building services including large air conditioning systems, boilers, plumbing, refrigeration, generators, UPS, electrical and fire systems
- Be an effective communicator, demonstrate organizational skills and be able to motivate and lead an Engineering team.
- Have the ability to organise maintenance for a large workforce.
- Achieve maintenance objectives and have contract management skills.
- Competency in the operation of an engineering central monitoring and control system would be an advantage
- Degree or diploma in management is preferred.
- Tertiary qualifications at degree or diploma level in engineering or equivalent discipline is preferred.
What we offer you:
This is a full time position with opportunities for future development. Crown Perth provides free parking, uniforms washed and laundered on site and free meals at our staff restaurant The Hive. Crown Perth staff have access to attractive discounts and benefits across the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney properties.
To apply, please visit our jobs website at www.crownperth.com.au/careers
For more information about this position please contact Lucy Zanotti, Talent Aquisition Advisor: email@example.com
Applications close Friday 16th December 2022 * Crown Perth reserves the right to progress with a successful candidate prior to the advertised closing date. With this in mind this position may be filled prior to December 16th 2022.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.