Workforce Planner - Food & Beverage
Job Type: Part time
An opportunity exists for a highly organised and passionate individual to join our Food & Beverage team as a Workforce Planner on a permanent part time contract. This role is responsible for the planning of our teams, covering the production of rosters, allocation and analysis of all resources, coordination of team communication and maintenance of employee records within the department.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work effectively with the operational teams to implement optimal resourcing requirements in accordance with customer demands and priority levels.
- Preparation of daily and fortnightly allocation of team resources, managing all incoming calls, determining appropriate action, and processing necessary changes.
- Follows policy, procedures, and protocols to support organisational governance that meets legislated, industrial and regulatory requirements including all relevant employment instruments, awards and agreements.
- Responsible for the management of employee information and records.
- Monitoring and coordinating employee requests, mobility, training, and the completion of relevant documentation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement though participation in team meetings, providing advice and support aimed at enhancing processes, workflow and employee experience.
- Be immersed in all activity at Crown that impacts our people, coordinating the dissemination of employee communication and providing information that supports our team in achieving desired service levels.
- Regular auditing to ensure fair, equitable and compliant rostering practices are maintained.
- Build, generate and run reports that analyse performance of key objectives.
To be successful for this opportunity you meet the following selection criteria:
- A friendly, positive, and can-do attitude, dedicated to delivering safe, unbiased and ethical practices.
- Working in a high demand environment, able to respond to and be respectful when managing priorities under pressure.
- A natural problem solver and champion of change who can work autonomously and cohesively within a team.
- Personal standards of trust, honesty, and integrity with the ability to exercise discretion.
- A proven history of reliability and a strong performance record.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and accountability.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, confident working with various systems and can learn new skills quickly.
- Understanding of rostering principles, experienced using rostering software programs preferred but not essential.
- Availability to work across a 7 days roster in a part-time capacity
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8827.
Applications close 8th February 2023* Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.