Sous Chef - Banquets
Job Type: Full time
Banquets - Garde Manger & Hot Kitchen
Full time opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
The Events Kitchen is responsible for production items Crown wide. In this role, you will assist the Executive Chef and the Executive Sous Chef in the daily operations of the Events kitchen delivering products to over 30 outlets and catering for functions from 10 to 2000 guests. The Events team is committed to delivering exceptional standards and outstanding service Crown wide.
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive culinary experience across high volume events & conferencing or banqueting environment
- Experience and ability to lead large diverse teams
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational,time management and delegation skills
- Strong business acumen to assist in the monitoring of food and labour costs
- Ability to maintain high and consistent food standards
What we offer you:
- Attractive Salary package
- Free meals while on shift
- Fitted Chef uniform provided and laundered by Crown
- Discounts in Crown restaurants, hotels and retail outlets
If you are seeking an exciting new challenge in your career and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, Apply now.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications close: Monday 10th April 2023