Administration Assistant - CCS
Job Type: Casual
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. Our Crown Casual Staffing labour pool offers you the opportunity to gain experience in all different teams at Crown Perth. As an Administration Assistant, you will provide effective and efficient support to different areas of the business to perform a wide variety of administration related tasks in an accurate and timely manner. As you will be working across the business, your tasks will vary between meeting and greeting customers and colleagues, data entry, mail collections, filing, ordering stationery and stock, assisting with department events like birthdays and farewells, managing group inboxes, answering, and directing queries as well as other ad hoc administrative duties.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite – including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Available 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills – including telephone, email, written & verbal presentation skills
- Experience ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
Applications Close COB Monday 20th March 2023.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.