Group Head of Media, Digital & Social
Job Type: Full time
GROUP HEAD OF MEDIA, DIGITAL & SOCIAL
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness. Crown is “a world of entertainment” and we strive to make the ordinary extraordinary through our purpose: Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Reporting to the Group EGM - Brand & Marketing, the Group Head of Media, Digital & Social will be accountable for the delivery of a world class digital marketing, media, and social strategy, and lead the growth of Crown globally in the digital space. This newly created role will lead the digital transformation of the Crown brand and will play a key part in developing the local and global digital strategy, to create a consistent, relevant, and distinctive Crown brand.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop best-in-class content in collaboration with Creative Services studio
- Lead the development and delivery of the Crown social strategy
- Review all existing Crown digital platforms, channels, and activity to identify the harmonisation, rationalisation, or new requirements to effectively target audience segments
- Work with media agency partners to create and own the master media strategy ensuring the team are delivering against the Crown brand and business objectives, whilst addressing the needs of both Brand and Property teams
- Collaborate with other members of the Brand and Marketing and Property teams to execute a cohesive media strategy
- Build a targeted social strategy leveraging audience segmentation from the Data and Analytics team
- Determine media spend allocations across Brand marketing and Property marketing initiatives
Key selection criteria:
- Proven strategic digital, media and advertising experience
- Reputable experience in agency and stakeholder management
- Proven capability in team leadership and empowerment
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing & advertising preferred
- A continuous improvement mindset and desire to be a change agent to make a positive difference
- Strategic yet pragmatic approach with ability to execute in a changing environment, across multiple properties
- Ability to obtain and hold Casino Special Employee Licenses across Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
What we offer you:
- A key opportunity to be part of the transformation and evolution of Crown Resorts
- Generous discounts across Crown hotels and restaurants Australia wide
- Flexible working and paid parental leave
- Complimentary meals at our on-site staff restaurant and café
- Access to discounts with our various corporate partners across travel, insurance, heath & wellbeing, fashion, banking & finance, technology, parking
Applications close: Midnight, Friday 24th March 2023
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.