Group Head of Creative Services
Job Type: Full time
GROUP HEAD OF CREATIVE SERVICES – CROWN RESORTS
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness. Crown is “a world of entertainment” and we strive to make the ordinary extraordinary through our purpose: Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Reporting to the Group EGM Brand & Marketing, the Group Head of Creative Services will be the leader of the Crown in-house studio and is responsible for the creative development and delivery of content and assets to be used across Crown brand and property touchpoints including partnership activations, event activations, PR activations, brand-led social, loyalty program, Crown TV and tactical property campaigns.
This newly-created role will have full responsibility and governance of studio management including creating, integrating, and protecting the distinctive Crown brand purpose, vision, story, and identity across all activity initiated through the studio. You will also hold strategic stewardship and creative oversight of the Crown Brand, and be the internal champion of creativity, ensuring consistency and continuously lifting the standard of delivery of the Creative Services studio.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
The in-house studio will be responsible for creating best in class content for:
- Major partnership, event, and PR activations in partnership with external agency partners
- Loyalty program in partnership with Crown external agency partners
- Crown TV in partnership with Crown external agency partners
- Property gaming and non-gaming tactical campaigns
- Local partnership, event, and PR activations
- Brand identity refresh on property including property literature, screens and signage
- Corporate communications supporting materials
Key selection criteria:
- Tertiary or third-party certification in Project Management, Agile Working or similar
- Experience leading an in-house or agency studio
- Proven track record of leading teams to develop best in class creative campaigns and content
- Reputable experience in agency and stakeholder management
- Proven capability in high volume/ retail environment
- Proven capability in team leadership and empowerment
- Ability to obtain and hold Casino Special Employee Licenses across Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
What we offer you:
- A key opportunity to be part of the transformation and evolution of Crown Resorts
- Generous discounts across Crown hotels and restaurants Australia wide
- Flexible working and paid parental leave
- Complimentary meals at our on-site staff restaurant and café
- Access to discounts with our various corporate partners across travel, insurance, heath & wellbeing, fashion, banking & finance, technology, parking
Applications close: Midnight, Friday 24th March 2023
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.